Monday, July 23, 2007

Why am I writing this?

Why am I writing this (especially since I have work to do)? I'm not sure. My friend Polly created a blog and I thought the idea was interesting. However, I'm 97% sure that I won't have time to make very many entries, so I have a feeling that this will be one of the most uninteresting weblogs ever created.

I'm not even sure what I'd write about. I'm married (to the lovely Mrs. BigKat) and have 3 kids, 2 boys (LilKat1 and LilKat2) and 1 girl (PrincessKat). I absolutely love being a Dad. One of the jobs that God has given me is to try my best to be the best Dad in the world. So I may end up writing about family stuff.

I also teach Sunday School. I've been teaching since I became a Christian 9 years ago. So I may end up writing about Sunday School stuff.

I love cooking. I have 3 barbecues, one really nice one and a couple of other not as nice ones. So I may write about cooking stuff.

I love theology. But I with all of the other stuff I've been doing, I haven't had much time for study, so I may write about that, but probably not.

I love sports! Almost all things sports! Maybe I'll write about that.

Most of all, I love the Lord Jesus Christ. My hope is that in whatever I write, my love for Him is apparent.

Oh, I also have a job. I write software. Let's all hope that I don't write about that. It's not that interesting.

No comments: