Friday, July 27, 2007

"Good food is made with lots of love...and lots of butter"

A little while ago, I saw a Food Network segment that showed this burger place in Sacramento. They made these crazy cheeseburgers. I think they had a half pound of hamburger and a half pound of shredded cheddar cheese. Seriously! I'm not exaggerating! The extra cheese just kind of oozed onto the grill, and they'd cut off a big square of it around the burger. So you ended up with this burger with inside of a 10" square piece of cheese. I'd never seen anything like that before. I kinda wished I still lived down there just so I could try it.

 

Well, i just saw this today. The 'Butter Burger'! They make a regular hamburger, but they plop a huge blob of butter between the patty and the bun (you know, the place where a silly person might put a vegetable or something). The video shows a person sopping up the melted butter on his plate with the hamburger. I could try this at home. I'm just not sure that I should.

No comments: