Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hulk SMASH!!!

I was working outside today, when Mrs. BigKat strolled into the backyard with a big brown box tucked under her arm. I knew immediately what it was. My birthday was a little while ago and she had pre-ordered Marvel Heroscape for me. I have been patiently waiting for a while now, but it finally came! WooHoo!

 

I had to go inside to open it up...The guys are really COOL! Hulk is the best one. He's all muscley and mad looking. Dr Doom and Thanos are good too. Captain America has nice detail, but they should've put him in a more action-y pose. Mrs. BigKat says she will play it with me tomorrow. Fortunately, we still have a Heroscape map all set up from the other night.

 

But the thing that I'm looking forward to the most is having Hulk go up against a bunch of ninjas and samurai, or Captain America and Spiderman teaming up against and army of orcs, robots, and cowboys. I think this is going to be a lot of fun.

No comments: