Thursday, July 26, 2007

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Here are a few of my favorite things...

 

Hmmm...now neither of these guys is on my team. I still like them though.

 

The guy he dunks over is 7'2"

 

I think this was the same All Star weekend when Richardson bounced the ball off of Carlos Boozer's head and the drilled the 3 to end the Rookie/Sophomore game. So it was a good weekend for him!

 

J-Rich should've won this instead of Fred Jones. He did a dunk at the end that would've been the best dunk ever. He threw it in the air (I think it might've even been off the backboard), did a 360, went between the legs, and almost dunked it. He still should've won though. This dunk was great.

By the way, the first time I saw this, it wasn't in Spanish. 

 

Who would've thought that Matt Barnes would make it into my favorite things list?

 

Mrs. BigKat hated this series. Plays like this were too stressful for her.

 

I missed this one live. I'm really sad that I missed this one live.

 

Coach Cheeks is so nice. I don't know why D-Miles would want to say all those bad things about him.

 

My buddy says that he can do this. But he also lies a lot, so there you go...

 

I missed this one live too...

 

When I watched this game live, I thought that they were going to call it back.

 

This was the best. I still have this game on Tivo.

2 comments:

Brett said...

I just spent half an hour of work time watching your videos....and I did make that catch!

BigKat said...

Just so everyone knows, the previous poster is my friend that lies.

But I won't say his name.