Friday, July 25, 2008

The Long Night

I don't know what happened, but for some reason, LilKat1 was having some crazy dreams last night. He woke up several times calling for me. But when I'd go see him, he was clearly still half asleep. Here are snippets from some of our conversations...

"Dad! Me and LilKat2 were playing soccer and these mean kids took our ball!"

"My leg is sticking out and I don't like it!"

"There's a 13 year old in a hot air balloon, but it went up to this pointy thing and popped."

"The kids have to get back to the atom-sucker before it blows up" (I think this has something to do with an audio book that Mrs. BigKat and the boys are listening to in the car)

"It's too high up, and the seat is too bouncy, and that's why I don't want to go to the zoo!"


The last time I went to see him, he was a little more awake. He told me he wanted us to put our heads together so that we could share a dream. Cute idea! To make it work, he said that 'it helps when your eyes are closed...and you're very quiet.'

Didn't work though. Too bad...I was really curious to see what kind of a crazy elevator car was taking him to the zoo.

No comments: