Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back from school!

LilKat1 is back from school. We went to meet him at the bus stop. Our next door neighbors and across the street neighbors were also their to meet their boys. They all got off the bus together, came over to us, and immediately started playing together.

 

Which meant that I didn't get to hear about how school went.

 

So I went back inside to work. The kids rode their bikes in the front yard for a while and then went over to the next door neighbor's house to play. After they came home, Mrs. BigKat gave me an update on how LilKat1's day went. Here's what he said when he went over to play next door:

 

"Today was the best day ever! I got to ride the bus, I got to go to school, and now I get to go over to my friend's house!"

 

So I think things went pretty well. But I'll have to wait a bit to find out the details.

No comments: