Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Logos

I finally got around to finishing the boys' soccer team logos. Here's LilKat1's logo. His team is the Bakugan Battle Blazer Penguins:
LilKat1 liked this logo. First of all, it has one of his favorite Bakugan's on it. And second the penguin is in his Super Mario Smash Bros. game, so he works for both 'Battle' and 'Penguin'.

Here's the logo for LilKat2's team:

Ok, this one was kind of funny. The boys didn't know what to make of it. First of all, LilKat1 told me that the firecracker wasn't a firecracker. It was a bomb. And they couldn't figure out where the coyote was.

Our conversation went something like this:

Them: Dad, who's that guy in the picture?

Me: Who's the guy?!?!?!?! That's the Coyote!

Them: That's not a coyote.

Me: Of course it is! That's the Coyote! Wile E. Coyote!

(puzzled stares)

LilKat1: He looks like a rabbit.
So of course I had to fire up YouTube and find a RoadRunner cartoon for them to watch. So now they know who the Coyote is. Kids these days...


3 comments:

Tim P. said...

I think you should make t-shirts of all of the team logos from the past couple of years. And then you should send me one.

BigKat said...

I actually do have t-shirts for the teams. I have a Power Beaver Monster truck shirt and a Stinging Fire Pirate-saurs shirt. I just made the iron-ons for the new shirts, so hopefully I'll have them for tomorrow.

And I think we can probably find a way to get you a shirt...

Tim P. said...

Yes!