Friday, May 22, 2009

Kobe

I haven't been able to watch many of the NBA playoff games this year because we don't get ESPN or TNT. But I was able to 'see' the game on the computer last night (and by 'see', I mean taking a break from cleaning the bathroom, going to the computer, and clicking refresh on the Yahoo Sports page).

After the game, I went to tell Mrs. BigKat that the Nuggets beat the Lakers. Her response?
'That's good, right?'
I wasn't sure what to say. It was a bit startling. I immediately tried to think of some other situations where something similar might have happened...

Luke: Hey C3PO! It worked! We blew up the Death Star!
C3PO: That's good, right?

or maybe...

Penny: Uncle Gadget! We finally captured Dr. Claw!
Inspector Gadget: That's good, right?

or possibly...

Aquaman: Superman! It worked! We got him to say kltpzyxm!
Superman: That's good, right?
Well, the only thing I could come up with was...

Ummm...it's KOBE!

Which apparently was good enough for her.

No comments: